Plan to implement next
2.0 Release (don´t know yet)Next supported set will be:
- "Fifth Edition" a whooping 434 complete Magic Set!
- the first non-starter set!
I expect (if I will be in the mood) I might do that till mid 2012.
1.3 Release (spring 2012)5.2.2012 status:
Resceduled most of the upcoming stuff, included in 1.3 will be:
- new enhanced AI (this is what takes so long)
* implemented complete new Hint-System
* complete new battle simulation
* scoring system (internal and/or scriptable)
* extensive debugging functionality
* really cool testsuit
- Starter 2000 Set
This doesn´t sound like much, but with that small set of 58 cards JPortal will support:
* real instants
- Achievements System
- Hint System
- many many MANY changes under the skin (Match Status, Quest Status, Shop, Card Import, Configuration Settings, better Mac/Linux support, documentation (partialy) ... etc)!
These changes are mostly done - debugging and beautifying is underway!
While a small step set wise it will be a huge step game wise
1.2 Release Is out - head for download section!
Is out - head for download section!